Eugene here, as you can see from the pictures, my theater room is coming along quite well. Chip Anderson and Jeff Yoder are doing a great job with the room. The room will have a 7.1 surround sound set-up as well as 2 sub-woofers. This room will shake but lucky for me, it is completely sound proof from top to bottom. The colors are theater red and black as well as 8 red leather Berkline theater seats. 4 of them are fully powered. The powered ones will be on the floor and the non powered ones will be on the back stage.
Right now Lee is building the front stage which will be right under the 161 " screen. This is my dream project and it is great to see it coming together like this. In less than a month the room will be done including the side room connected to the theater room that will house all my movies including all my high-def blu-ray discs. At this point I have around 80 blu-ray discs and hope to increase that number for the theater room as those will look and sound better than anything else will in the room.
I can't wait to have friends over (Mark and Jo...are you reading this?) to watch some movies, good times!!!

1 comment:
That's a CRANKing cool room. I'm really CRANKed to see and hear it in action. I hope you have some CRANKing good movies to watch. And the seats that aren't power, are those hand-CRANKed?
Post a Comment