So when we're back up and running at home, I'll post some pictures of my mom and dad's huge tree that fell in their front yard. Thank you God for protecting them! It was a little too close for me. Luckily our new house continues with generators. And you guessed it, our new house is going to have a generator built in. On the brighter side, 11 more days till we move!
Tuesday, September 16
Electricity PLEASE!
This is insane! No electricity and again we seem to be the last ones to get it back. This is one of Eugene's biggest pet peeves. Is there anyone else who still doesn't have it? Isn't the hurricane supposed to stay down south? It's Ohio, we are used to getting bad winter weather, but not hurricane winds. I talked to a lady from AEP yesterday and she said this was worse than the ice storm in 2004 and that it could be until Sunday. I hope not. We were out for a long 7 1/2 days during the ice strom. Luckily this time Paul and Gladys (Eugene's parents) are on vacation and have a generator at their house. So I'm juggling having most of our stuff at our house, living at their house and making sure things continue at our new house. It gets confusing at times, I'm at one house and my car and something I want is at another house and I'm meeting someone at the other one. I'd post some pictures but I forgot my cord to download the pictures from my camera. And there's a guy lounging on the couch behind me at Java Jo's so I'm embarrassed to take a picture with the camera on my laptop. Oh, he snoring now. Sorry guy. :)
So when we're back up and running at home, I'll post some pictures of my mom and dad's huge tree that fell in their front yard. Thank you God for protecting them! It was a little too close for me. Luckily our new house continues with generators. And you guessed it, our new house is going to have a generator built in. On the brighter side, 11 more days till we move!
So when we're back up and running at home, I'll post some pictures of my mom and dad's huge tree that fell in their front yard. Thank you God for protecting them! It was a little too close for me. Luckily our new house continues with generators. And you guessed it, our new house is going to have a generator built in. On the brighter side, 11 more days till we move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm pretty sure I didn't give you permission to post my picture. Not with that shirt. And not while I'm snoring.
Post a Comment