
Well here I am waiting for the framing crew on this beautiful day. I haven't seen any lumber or anyone. I'm kind of impatient this week because we're going to Kenya, Africa on Tuesday to make a promotional DVD for The Reckoning (Tim Troyer). So I hear the framing is the most exciting part of building because it goes so fast and starts to really look like a house. I don't want to be in Africa during this time, but if it does happen then Gladys or Jenny will hopefully take pictures every day for me.
1 comment:
suprise, suprise...another gorgeous day with NOTHING being done on the house. This is fast becoming the norm for Schlabach Custom Homes. We have our fingers crossed for Monday the 16th for them to start framing. Us Weavers have precious little patience for crap like this. As the wise Yoda said in Empire Strikes Back, "no try...DO or DO NOT".
Translation: BUILD OUR FRIGGEN HOUSE ALREADY!!!
Eugene Weaver
Post a Comment