So back to Chippie. He is the cutest little thing! Our first meeting was when I opened the front door and there he was on the sidewalk. We both froze and had a moment. And then one day I heard something scratching on the glass door and there he was again, scurrying around on the deck. A few days later, he was back on the deck. This is my favorite picture. Can you see his cute little hand is on the glass door? He runs on the railing, on our grill, and in the trees by the deck. He's so wild and hyper. I hope he's good while we're gone. :)
Speaking of that, we're going to Kenya Africa on Tuesday. I can't believe it's so soon. We'll be there for 10 days. So please pray for us. Here's some prayer requests:
- Safe travel and smooth flights (Eugene hates flying!)
- That we have good health and are safe
- That we are able to film everything we need and can capture the right emotion
- Protection over all the equipment traveling and while we're there and that everything works good
- That we would be a blessing to the people we meet
- And that we can make the best promotional DVD for the Reckoning that we can

2 comments:
I hope everything will go well for you while you are in Africa! :) And you guys will be in my prayers. I know all your pets will be longing for your return! :)
Sheila
If Chippy was at my house, Molly woud be having a grand time chasing her/him around. We have a few squirrels that love to torment her.
Post a Comment