Since the new house is so close by, I've made that my daily walk (or almost daily) to see if any progress has happened. It's kind of disappointing when nothing is being done on those beautiful days, or someone shows up and does one little thing and goes. On May 20th, I went for my walk and as I rounded the corner to the driveway I was again disappointed to see that no one was at the house. But as I was about finished with my walk, I saw
Here Eugene is explaining his favorite room in
the house...the theater room. It will be in the basement, no windows, no ducts, so the sound
won't travel throughout the house. He can't wait to have his own theater, no $8.00 fee, no annoying people that talk during movies (don't do that if you come over). :) We hope we can have you all over sometime to enjoy a movie in high definition.

1 comment:
Awesome! Isn't blogging fun! I'll be checking the progress daily this week. The kids are going to VBS at UMC off Skyview so we go past your soon-to-be house every day. Hope to see some framing soon.
Post a Comment