
If you remember an older post, I mentioned fun little animals that lived around my house, Rhoda the Toada, Eli (another toad) and Chippie to name a few. Well I always wondered what new animals I would see at the new house. I'm sure I'll see Jenny's (Eugene's sister) cats and Twingen (their new little dog) since they are in the Weaver valley already. So far on our walks to the house we've seen a lot of rabbits. I might get annoyed with them once I have a garden and they show up for lunch

uninvited. I'm guessing we'll see squirrels and chipmunks too, and hopefully toads. Another treat (I think) is a lot of times in the evening we'll see deer in the field eating soy beans. One evening we saw 9 deer! Again, that will be great until I catch them red handed (or red hoofed) in my garden.
There has also been a lot of odd sights at the house too. I try to do my best at holding in my laughter when I first see them. But sometimes they catch you off guard. One time I think I spotted an alien walking around the foundation of our house this spring...

and then was there a handicap guy working today?

Oh no! He's back and in the house this time!

So that's where he's been hiding, not a good place in my option. :)
1 comment:
Loved the outhouse tie in!
Post a Comment