Saturday, December 13

Yummm....Cookies!

This past Thursday I hosted our annual Hershberger cookie exchange. I love cookie exchanges! I'm not sure if it's the good company, picking out that favorite cookie to make, seeing all the different kinds of cookies everyone else made, or the sampling and exchanging.  This year there were 8 adults and 2 kids.  Usually my Grandma has it, but this year they all wanted to see my new house so I hosted it.  I love baking, especially cookies and desserts (probably because Eugene gets so excited over them).  This year I couldn't decide what to make so I made 2 kinds.  Chocolate Crinkles, which are my favorite, and Puppy Chow.  I haven't had Puppy Chow since I was a kid and oh it's so yummy.  This year we had a good arrangement of cookies from Orange Cookies to Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies to Mocha Truffles. Yum Yum. But no Cut Out Cookies this year. I need some Cut Outs during the Christmas season, but I just can't find that perfect recipe. MOM HELP! :) I hope she finds her old recipe from when I was growing up. Oh they're so good!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Ummm...we had to find out about this on your blog? :)

Oh never mind, it's not that we need more sugar.