
If you remember I sure love finding wild animals around the house. At our last house it was mostly toads and chipmunks. This one is just as exciting so far. Usually it's deer. I finally had to borrow my in-laws binoculars so I could get a better look. I'm guessing I won't be seeing them for a while since deer season started Monday! Good luck guys, watch out for Paul!

One day I saw 10-11 wild turkeys behind the house. Eugene was wishing he would have been home and could have shot one. Also I've seen some squirrels, chipmunks and hopefully soon some birds. This past weekend Eugene and Paul put up an awesome custom bird feeder that Paul made. Now we just need the birds!
1 comment:
Didn't you hear about the age limit on having a bird feeder? Read about it at roverhaus.blogspot
Love the picture of the deer too.
Post a Comment