Saturday, November 8

It's Coming!


I'm so excited to report that we have grass!  Or at least a little.  When it started snowing last week I was afraid our grass wouldn't grow at all.  Thank goodness for this warmer weather the last few days and this rain.  Grow grass, grow!  I'm actually looking forward to mowing next spring, though it is nice not having to think about it now.It was nice to have warmth and sunshine while washing all my windows.  We had a couple of very dusty days in the last few weeks.  One was the dust from putting in the yard and then the farmer finally plowed the big field all around our house and the dust flew.  That's going to be quite annoying when ever they plow.  Hopefully it won't be quite as dry when then do it next.  This past rain was a good bath for the house and deck too.  

No comments: