I also met with our builder Dave and his two main men, Brian and Lee, to design the layout of the kitchen. After many designs we
finally got it. I've got an island with bar stools and room to move around. Our dining room table is right off the kitchen in the bay window area and we had to make sure there was enough room to walk through when people were sitting at the table. I also have a huge pantry that I can't wait to use. If you can't tell, I'm quite excited about my new kitchen!
Other updates on the house are that the shingles are all on, the windows are in, the doors are on and the basement and garage are poured. The workers have had a busy week too. The walls on the main floor and the basement are almost done. They just put our stairs in yesterday so now we don't have to always use the ladder. Yeah! It's so cool to actually walk into each room and see the walls and the way the room will look. Everything tends to look
small but I hear when the drywall goes up then it looks big. Weird, you'd think it would be the other way around. Oh well, I love my house! I have a silly habit of saying "hi" to it when ever I drive by. :)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see it. Hint! Hint!
Post a Comment